2014 m. balandžio 24 d., ketvirtadienis

Britney pasiruošusi naujiems "Piece Of Me" koncertams


Britney turėjo tikrai daug laiko pasidžiaugti šeima ir skirti laiko tik savo aplinkai, tačiau jau nuo rytojaus ji grįžtą į Las Vegasą tęsti savo rezidencijos koncertus. Naujausiame interviu su žurnalu "People" Britney pasakoja:

"My time off was a blast! It was probably one of the best breaks I’ve had in a long time. I went to Jamie Lynn’s wedding in New Orleans – I can’t believe my baby sis is all grown up! – and then spent a few days running around on the beach in Hawaii with my boys.”
“I feel great, I really do. I’ve been trying to change up my workouts by getting outdoors more. I am channeling my inner athlete, playing a lot of basketball and more recently taking tennis lessons. Serena Williams, watch out!

Sin City is calling my name! Don’t get me wrong: I love being at home in L.A., but the performer in me is excited to get back into show mode. The dancing, the costumes, my fans singing along to my songs – it’s such a huge adrenaline rush. And I love tying someone up every night during “Freakshow!"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą