2015 m. gruodžio 30 d., trečiadienis

Nauja susitikimo su Britney istorija


Jūsų dėmesiui nauja Britney gerbėjos Crystal Vanity susitikimo istorija su mylima atlikėja:

"Last night was a night I’ll remember for the rest of my life! Like many of you, Britney is my life. She helped me through some really traumatic events in my life. She was always the main catalyst in my life to strive for greatness. She also helped me become the independent and confident woman that I am today. Here is my meet& greet story!: I made my way to Planet Hollywood about four hours before I was scheduled to go for the backstage tour with Felicia. Feeling a bit nervous, I decided to order a bucket of beer to calm my nerves. The time had come for the backstage tour and my little group waited patiently while Felicia made her way to us. Finally, Felicia appeared! She was so tiny and the most adorable person I had ever seen! She was so bubbly and cute and had everyone laughing which calmed me down so much. I made sure to tell her that our Britney-Galaxy guru Anthony said “Hi!” And she gushed about how amazing he was and that it was so nice to meet me! Felicia led us to various parts of the stage and explained how each and every crew member had important roles to make the show happen. She made sure to include fun facts about the props and the stage and would make cute little southern quips in between. Haha! She told us that one of Britney’s costumes was made by the same material used to make the Spiderman suit! The wings she used for “Everytime” were made by the same people who make the Victoria’s Secret Wings. Felicia then led us to Britney’s dressing room which was pretty awesome. We got to see all the costumes for the show and all of Brit’s beloved bejeweled Sketchers. It was pretty magical! After the backstage tour, I of course had to ask Fe for a selfie which she excitedly was happy to do! Fe then told us to take a break for a little before she gathered us all back in time for meeting Britney. The time came and we were all led outside to hear the important rules for meeting Britney. The man told us no touching, no hugging, etc without her permission and to be on our best behavior. We all formed a single file line and it was finally time for the meet and greet. I was surprisingly really calm and I just waited patiently for my turn. The first guy to go came out crying hysterically of happiness and I was like “Oh God! This is going to be amazing!” I saw Britney’s silhouette as I was getting closer and closer and I felt my heart start to race. I saw that she was wearing a hat! I also saw Britney’s son Sean Preston standing off to the side watching. I made eye contact with him and waved and he smiled all shy and whatnot. Cute! Then, it was the moment of truth! Britney turned around and I was in complete and total AWE! She was sooooooooooooooo beautiful! She was like a porcelain doll! I made my way over to her and introduced myself. “Hi Britney! I’m Crystal! Nice to finally meet you! She said “It’s nice to meet you too!!” I couldn’t get any words out except “I love you” and she told she loved me, too! I wanted to say so much, but I literally couldn’t speak after that because I was going to cry. She put her arm around my waist and we posed for the picture! Before I left, I made sure to tell her how beautiful she looked and she said ” thank you so much!” I can’t even explain how much of a high it was to finally meet her. I will never forget this moment in my life because it was the best night of my life. I’ll cherish it forever! Thank you so much Britney! I love you infinitely!"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą