2011 m. liepos 29 d., penktadienis

Femme Fatale turas: Koncertas Detroite


Liepos 28 diena įvyko jau 23-iasis "Femme Fatale" turo koncertas Detroit mieste. Po koncerto Britney atsakė į "Twitter" žinutes:
 Aw thx girl! -Brit RT  Best concert ever:  - Femme Fatale! :) She rocked it hard tonight at the Palace in Detroit!
 - You got it! -Brit RT  you did an amazing job in Detroit! Already planning for columbus! Retweet and follow me please? :)
 - Detroit Rock City was on fire... -Brit RT  your show was awesome in Detroit I loved every second of it! You were on fire!
 - Glad u had fun! - Brit RT  once again reminding me why she's my absolute favorite artist ever. She was AMAZING 2nite in Detroit!

Hold It Againts Me 
Up N' Down/3 
How I Roll 
Lace And Leather 
Gimme More 
I'm Slave 4 U 
Womanizer 
Till The World Ends 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą