2011 m. liepos 23 d., šeštadienis

Femme Fatale turas: Koncertas Miami


Dar vienas "Femme Fatale" koncertas Floridoje, Miami mieste. Britney atsakė į kelias gerbėjų Twitter žinutes:
 U know I love Miami… -Brit RT  I love you so Much  you rocked Miami tonight couldn't stop dancing !!!
 - Of course not! -Brit RT  If I said your concert ROCKED tonight would you hold it against me!?  :)
 - Aw thx glad u had fun girl! -Brit RT  Omg great night. Thank you for making tonight the best night of my life! Miami loves you
 - Miami you were on fire tonight! -Brit RT  brought the HEAT tonight in Miami!!! You killed it girl! Looked and sounded AMAZING!
Hold It Against Me 
Up N Down 
3 
How I Roll 
Lace And Leather 
Gimme More 
Baby One More Time/S&M 
I'm Slave 4 U 
Womanizer 
Toxic 
Till The World Ends 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą