2011 m. liepos 31 d., sekmadienis

Femme Fatale turas: Koncertas Philadelphia


Liepos 30 diena įvyko 24-asis Britney koncertas Philadelphia mieste. Po koncerto Britney atsakė į Twitter žinutes:
 U are too sweet - thx for coming! -Brit RT  You were flawless tonight, girl! Then again, you're always pop music perfection.

 - Thx for dancing girl! -Brit RT  AMAZINGG JOB BRIT I DANCED THE ENTIRE TIME WITH YOU !!! love you soo much girll!! <333
 - LOVE YOU PHILLY! -Brit RT   BEST SHOW EVER! Brit killed it in Philly! Can't wait to see you again!!!!!
 - Thx Jake - love you guys too! -Brit RT  you were flawless girl! Philly loves you!!
 - You know I saw you dancing… -Brit RT  just saw you in Philly! Amazing! Did you see me dancing in the front row!?


Hold It Againts Me 
Big Fat Bass 
How I Roll 
Lace And Leather 
I Wanna Go 
Womanizer 
I'm Slave 4 U
Gimme More 

Baby One More Time
If You Seek Amy
 

Till The World Ends 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą