2014 m. balandžio 28 d., pirmadienis

Danja kalba apie albumo "Blackout 2" galimybes


Naujausiame interviu su KempireDaily.com muzikos prodiuseris Danja kalba apie tai, kaip jie norėjo pradėti naujo albumo įrašymo sesiją, kažkas, kas būtų panašu į buvusi albumą "Blackout". 


"That was the information I was given as well. And when I started creating for the project that is the direction I went right into. I guess with will.i.am kind of being in charge of the project he had a different vision and that’s what you got. Yeah, I was hoping it was going to a little harder and a tidbit darker. Hopefully the next one. We’ll see.

I think she’s made the perfect landscape with Blackout to do more urban-based records and not so pop and polished. “You know I feel like we need to get back to the grit and grime a little with her being in the center. Pretty Brit amongst the hard hitting beats.

She’s the originator of hard hitting pop and that’s what she needs to get back to. If she is not going to do that…then Rock. Either way it has to be edge."

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą