2014 m. gegužės 20 d., antradienis

Sia kalba apie singlą "Perfume"


Britney kartu su Sia dirbo ties albumu "Britney Jean", tačiau naujausiame savo interviu muzikos kanalui VH1 Sia prasitarė, kad ji atidavė Britney ta dainą, todėl peršasi išvada, kad jos kartu nedirbo ties "Perfume", kaip buvo skelbiama ankščiau. 

"I mean I did like ‘Perfume.’ I would have kept that for myself, but Britney [Spears] is a really sweet gal and I was happy to give it away…

Britney, oh yeah, I did write with Britney! [Laughs] “Perfume” I wrote that with Christopher Braide and I delivered it to them… Most of the time I don’t work with the artist because I’m so fast it often dilutes the process. I’m like channeling, what I’m doing. So when I have anyone interrupting that flow, it just slows me down. But there are obviously artists that I make exceptions for."

Plačiau skaitykite čia.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą