2014 m. birželio 22 d., sekmadienis

William Orbit kalba apie "Alien"


Prodiuseris William Orbit naujausiame savo interviu kalba apie kelis savo projektus, jo paties albumą, darbą kartu su Madonna, bei žinoma apie dainą skirta Britney "Alien".

Interviewer: ALIEN, THE TRACK YOU PRODUCED FOR BRITNEY, OPENS HER LATEST ALBUM AND IT SETS A WONDERFUL VIBE. DON’T YOU THINK THAT THE REST OF IT IS A BIT OF A LET DOWN?

Orbit: For some reasons, nobody can really understand these things; she just has that special ‘thing’. If you listen to the remix of Alien I recently uploaded, it’s more indie pop and I did it for fun but hey, listen to that voice! It’s special. I wish I had the chance to do what I can do for her, she deserves to be given a chance. My specialty with artists is to make it seem like we’re not working. I try to let me understand that if I’m smiling, it means I’m happy with what we’ve just recorded; it means they touched my soul. When artists unconsciously bring this out, I’m the happiest man in the world. I’m slow to make a record, you probably wouldn’t hire me if you had to have something done by tomorrow but when it comes to be in the studio and recording vocals, everything runs quickly and  it’s  fun. I know what I  want technically and what I can work on later, so there is no point for the artist to do it over and over. I’m not talking about auto-tune but rather about spontaneity; that something great and special.

Pilna intervių galite pasiklausyti čia.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą