2014 m. rugsėjo 28 d., sekmadienis

Naujas Britney interviu su "Germany Bild"


Well this is great news for the Britney army despite the rumors two years ago that our girl might retire. In an interview with Germany Bild‚ Britney opened up about fashion‚ her kids‚ the future‚ and music.  The interview was in German so here is the translation:
Bild: What do you like to do: music or fashion?
Britney: “Music. But I’m addicted to shopping‚ and I buy so I’d better commit me in a rehab‚ so I am not exaggerating when I say that.”
Bild: Do you regret anything from your past?
Britney: “I feel good‚ despite what happened. I have 3’ years‚ have two wonderful children. Now I’m more aware of my actions and decisions. Compared with the past‚ I have become more cautious.”
Bild: You look at photo albums from when you were a kid?
Britney: “Sometimes. My mother keeps an album of photos from when I was a child.”
Bild: How do you explain your profession to your children?
Britney: “I explain that mommy is a singer. A pop star who wants to entertain people and make them happy. If my kids feel will also do something more forward‚ they should do this. I would recommend them to become doctors or lawyers‚ since I can not recommend my work.’s a very difficult job‚ full of bad guys. If you want to follow this line‚ you have to be a very confident and strong-willed person.”
Bild: How long do you still want to stay in the music world?
Britney: “I give myself another 10 years. Soon I will have more children and get married. Till now‚ I have not found the right guy. But everything happens for a reason and that’s a good thing. But I do not regret anything.”
10 more years of slayage music?!?!? YASSSS! Britney the legendary music!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą