2014 m. lapkričio 13 d., ketvirtadienis

Leighton Meester kalba apie Britney muziką


Aktorė Leighton Meester, kuri suvaidino Blair Waldorf vaidmenį garsiajame seriale "Gossip Girl" naujausiame savo interviu pasidalino mintimis apie pop muziką ir žinoma paminėjo Britney:

"My family was always playing and listening to music. I played piano when I was a kid. I had an older brother and he would make me tapes with Green Day, Soul Asylum, Pearl Jam, the Offspring. I don’t know if it was just because I had a brother who was in middle school when I was a kid but I felt like I had the introduction to more mature music and I was able to outgrow and shun the popular music. Now I look back and think, "Eh, it was kind of fun, like N*SYNC." It’s not really my taste, but that’s what people were into. Were you ever into N*SYNC? I was never into N*SYNC. It was the worst but I can appreciate it now for what it is. At the time, I was like, no. Ricky Martin? No. Some of my friends were going to Good Morning America to see him and wave at him and I was like, "You guys are so stupid." Now, I think Britney Spears and N*SYNC are better than some of the stuff I see."

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą