2015 m. sausio 26 d., pirmadienis

Giorgio Moroder ir vėl kalba apie Britney dainą


Naujausiame interviu su "Popjustice" atlikėjas Giorgio Moroder daugiau papasakojo apie būsimą jo dainą su Britney: 

"And you’ve recorded a cover of [SONG TITLE WITHHELD AT GIORGIO'S VERY POLITE REQUEST] with Britney, right?
HOW DID YOU KNOW? She wanted that song. (Looking troubled) Where did you hear it‽ I mean as long as I didn’t tell you, it’ll be fine. I don’t want to get in trouble! (Laughs) But yes. She didn’t call me, but she called my management and said, “do you think Giorgio’s interested in doing that song?” I mean it’s a great song. I came up with the chords, I added some stuff that’s not on the original – a bridge, for instance. It’s more than just a remake. Then she called me and wanted me to go to the studio to record it, but I was on a plane to Europe so I didn’t record those vocals [in person]. But she’s coming back, hopefully in the next few days, to record that bridge that I did.

So it’s a cover but it’s also a new song?
I added quite a lot of stuff actually – one melody in the chorus, which repeats, and one bridge. It’s old, but I consider it a new song.

And Britney’s happy with it?
Oh I’m sure if she wasn’t, I’d know! On the first mix I sent her she had some comments, which I agreed. That was a song which a lot of musicians worked independently on – I had my version, which I did with Patrick [Jordan-Patrikios] my co-producer, but I was not happy with myself. So I gave it to a group of guys in Germany, then I wasn’t sure, so I gave it to another musician I liked, and then finally I got everything together and put it together. It’s like a worldwide connected internet song! But I’m going to see her soon, and I hope she finds time to do it! If she can’t sing that bridge, I’ll have to take it out.

Could you add another featured artist to it, singing the bridge?
Now THAT’S an idea… To have a known singer, just to do the bridge. Hm. I’ll have to call my guys now. But who could it be?"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą