2015 m. balandžio 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Britney norėjo šokti kartu su Iggy Azalea


Naujausiame interviu atlikėja Iggy Azalea kartu su "EntertainThis" pasidalino mintimis apie vaizdo klipo "Pretty Girls" filmavimą. Iggy papasakojo, kad šiame vaizdo klipe mes pamatysime labai daug choreografijos, kurią atliks tik Britney:

"I didn’t dance! She wanted me to. Since I was co-directing the video, the way I explained it was, it would be kind of obnoxious for me to direct a video and give myself a dance break as well. Like, “Here’s the video! And I gave myself a dance scene!” I don’t know if it necessarily fits my identity, but I think Britney’s identity is really embedded in being a dancer, and that’s something she really wanted to do as well. So there’s a lot of dancing in the video, but I wouldn’t say its necessarily centered around that.
It’s a little bit more complicated than that. You know me, I like having a narrative. So if it was just like, “‘80s!” that would be kind of boring for me. But what Britney made clear to me is that she really wanted to do a video where she got to dress up and play a character. That was really important to her and she liked a lot of the things I’ve done that were inspired by movies and stuff.
I think she’s just like the ultimate ’80s pin-up hot, cool type of girl, so I told Britney to check her out, and she was like, “Yes, I love Geena Davis!” So we based our characters on a lot of stuff like that, like Geena Davis and characters she played in a lot of her movies at that time period. But there’s definitely a narrative. I don’t want to give it away, but it’s quirky and funny."

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą