2015 m. balandžio 20 d., pirmadienis

Meet & Greet istorija


Paskutiniu metu mus vis daugiau ir daugiau pasiekia įvairių Britney gerbėjų istorijų iš jų susitikimu su savo dievaite "Piece Of Me" koncerto metu. Dar viena puiki istorija:

"I was waiting in line to meet Britney and I was nervous, I was thinking of what to say while I was waiting. Then finally it was my turn. I saw her standing and the first thing I thought was how beautiful she is. She looks so good in real life, you will not believe how THIN she is and how small she is and how her eyes sparkle. I said to her “Hi Britney” and gave her my hand and told her my name. She said “Nice to meet you”. I then said to her “I am from Holland and came all the way to see you”. She said to me “Oh that’s great”. I also said to her “I saw your show last night and you did an amazing job. She replied “Thank you so much I am so glad you enjoyed it”. Then I showed her my tattoo and she said “WOW this is so great! I like it a LOT!” and she kept looking at it. So I suggested we take a picture and she said “Oh yeah of course” so we took the picture then her manager Larry said “Let me see your tattoo”. I showed Larry then Britney said “Come here I want to take a picture with your tattoo using the same face as the tattoo!” Then she started laughing and we took the picture. I asked if I could have both pictures and they said YES of course! Then I said my goodbye and have a good show. Britney responded “Thank you sweety bye”! It was the best time of my life!"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą