2015 m. gegužės 22 d., penktadienis

Gerbėjo susitikimas su Britney


Puslapio "Britney-Galaxy" vienas iš administratorių apsilankė trečiadieni vykusiame "Piece Of Me" koncerte Las Vegase. Jūsų dėmesiui trumpas jo pasakojimas apie įspūdžius iš koncerto:

OK here is my Britney Spears story! So I was the last one to go to meet Britney Spears, i STILL could not believe i was meeting her last night. I wanted to give her a gift that i personally thought she was going to LOVE and i got the OK to give it to her, which i was VERY thankful for. It was my time to meet her and i walked up, there she was Britney Spears. Britney had the BIGGEST smile on her face when I was coming up to her. I took my hand out and said “Hi Britney, my name is Anthony and I help run Britney-Galaxy!” and she said “Hi Anthony its so nice to finally meet you i love the website”! Then i gave her the necklace and when I gave it to her she had the BIGGEST smile on her face, she LOVED the gift so much. She said “Anthony this is VERY sweet of you, i love it, can we put it in your picture” and i said “of course”! Then we were about to take our picture and i said “Hey can we do a heart in our picture and she said “for you anything”! Then we took the picture and I said “I really hope you enjoy galaxy” and she said “I appreciate everything you guys do!” Then i said can i give you a hug? and she said “of course!”. WE HUGGED! Then I told her good luck tonight and she said “Thank you Anthony and i am so happy you came”. SHE WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME! THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE TALKING. I really did not realize how happy I made her until last night. I forgot to ask her if she got the “Dear Britney book” from all of her fans but i was told it was in her dressing room, i really am PRAYING she tweets about it, a lot of fans have been asking me if she got it, i hoping for something guys, so keep thinking positive! It was such an AMAZING time and I am VERY happy that she knows me. I also want to thank her so much for donating to my cousins fundraiser. I am VERY grateful for the autograph chef hat and some goodies as well. I never realized how much she cares until now. It just has always been a dream of mine to always make Britney Spears smile because she deserves it so much and for knowing we make her smile, We are SO grateful.  All that matters to us now is that We make her happy and she loves galaxy!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą