2015 m. gegužės 30 d., šeštadienis

Melissia Joan Hart kalba apie Britney


Naujausiame savo interviu aktorė Melissia Joan Hart ir toliau demonstruoja savo meilę Britney. Interviu metu jos buvo paklausta ar ji kartu su Britney turėjo kokiu nors smagių ir netikėtų akimirkų. Štai jos atsakymas (plačiau skaitykite šiame puslapyje):

In your book Melissa Explains It All you talked about sneaking Britney in a back door to take her out — were there any other crazy or fun moments you guys had while hanging out?

MJH: Britney and I did a lot of press together in New York, Utah, L.A., on the set of her video, on the set of Sabrina. So we did a lot together, a ton of awards shows and stuff. But yeah, I snuck her away from her bodyguard to take her because she just looked liked she needed to be around people her own age. One time I was like, “Do you want to get lunch?” and she [turned to her team and] said, “Can I go to lunch?” They said, “No, you can’t go to lunch, you have to go to the gym and then you have vocal lessons and then you have to be here, you have to be there, you have a commercial shoot, and then you have to get ready for tour next week.” I was just like, poor girl. I was like, “Let’s pretend we’re just going to my mom’s house tonight and I’ll get you away and we’ll go dancing.” So that’s what we did.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą