2015 m. rugpjūčio 30 d., sekmadienis

Britney gerbėjo Denis istorija


Vienas laimingasis Britney gerbėjas vardu Denis papasakojo savo istoriją apie susitikimą su pop žvaigžde "Femme Fatale" turo metu:

"Basically this was one of the happiest moments in my life and I will always so thankful to got this experience! Okay the thing was I’m a big Britney Fan since 2000 had back in the day my own Fanpage about her and always the dream to meet her! Never really thought that it will ever happen but >> don’t stop believing! Britney always told us!

So I got my chance in 2011 when she was in Cologne with her Femme Fatale Tour! through a video I made and some Luck I got my golden ticket one day before the show to get on stage! I already bought a Meet and Greet ticket but the surprise to get on stage >> I never dreamed of!  So let’s go to the point when I met her. I was the first person to get in after answering her bodyguard some security questions. So Britney was at the very end of the room right next to her old assistant Bret… She was listening to music and talked to her! Then one person said to her:”Britney we start!” She turned around and looked right in my face after I walked to her! I tried to be cool even it was so hard !  She was smiling and so cute we said HI to each other! after shaking hands she was giving me the signed FF tourbook! She is so even more beautiful in person…I told her all I’ve ever wanted she said Thank u so much Dennis and then we took the picture … Cheese!

After that Jason her ex boyfriend was coming to me he was like:”Are you Dennis?! And I’m like:”Nope I’m German!” Because I understood “are you danish?! so embarrassing! Then he was confused looked to Britney’s bodyguard and to her  he handed me out a personal Britney autograph with my name on it and said if I know the song “Big Fat Bass” because then he would pick me up to get on stage! I was like OF COOOOURSE…

He was so nice! Picked me from my seat and told me it’s okay if I need a short break, something to drink or need to cry because that’s what most of the fans he met do! I’m like thank u but I’m fine even I was so nervous! He gave me a short backstage tour and then we went directly to the stage … The rest you see in the video …  it was so surreal…. Britney SPeARs directly in front of me! My thoughts were like I’m dreaming I’m dreaming Emmmm I’m dreaming! After the song Jason was standing backstage! We talked for another minute made some pictures and then I went back to my seat…

Once in a lifetime! I’m pretty happy for anyone who meet or met her!  Can’t wait to get back to Vegas next week to see her slaying the stage at POM! She is so humble and sweet and will be forever my Number 1! She totally changed my life for the better! Without her I would have never met so many nice people from all around the world! Especially one !

That’s my story… Greeting from Germany! Dennis"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą