2015 m. rugsėjo 20 d., sekmadienis

Britney gerbėjo Ignacio susitikimo istorija


Visiškai atsidavęs Britney gerbėjas Ignacio papasakojo savo susitikimų su Britney istoriją. Su atlikėja jis buvo susitikęs Las Vegase jau net 7-is kartus.

"I think I have a lot to say about my Meet & Greet experience. First of all excuse my grammar because I’m not a native English speaker.
I got 7 Meet & Greets for the 9th leg of the residency. August 12, 21, 26, 28 and September 2, 4, 5. People have been asking why in a row, and the answer is simply because I am not going back to vegas in a long time. I didn’t have the chance to have them spaced out. I had to do them in a row while I was there.
The first part that comes before the M&G is the backstage tour. It is soo much fun and it’s so interesting and you learn a lot about the show. There is so much work put into everything and you can tell it’s a big production. The costumes are GORGEOUS up close. Tish is super nice in person. You get to see the dancers every time (they just walk by though) and pretty much every backstage tour is different. It’s incredible how the size of the group varies. One time we were a HUGE group, then another time we were just 6. It was so much nicer when it was a smaller group. The room where the costumes are is very tiny so when it’s a big group it’s a bit annoying. Felicia makes everything soo much fun. It’s always the same but she makes it different in some way. She has some notes in case she forgets anything but she doesn’t even need them. She knows everything by heart (well she’s done it for like two years now). She is SUCH a sweetheart. Literally made my whole Piece of Me experience a hundred times better. Whenever she saw me she would recognise me and say hi. I talked to her and asked her things and she would be soo friendly. I told her something that troubled me and after that every time I saw her she would ask me about it. I have NOTHING but amazing things to say about Fe. That’s why I needed her to be in my last M&G picture.
Then comes the M&G. Okay so, to sum it all up, Britney is the sweetest and prettiest person I have ever seen in my life. Every time I met her, she was very nice and looked BEAUTIFUL. She looks so much better than she does in candids, photoshoots etc. I always gave her my hand and asked her how she was.

The first time was so hard. I was really nervous and I wasn’t sure what to say to her. When I saw her, I introduced myself and immediately took the picture. I didn’t get time to talk to her before the pic. After that I told her a bit about myself and asked her about her kids because Fe told us they were coming. She seemed happy when I asked her about her kids. You can tell how much she loves them. Just mentioning them puts such a big smile on her face. After that I left and I saw the show. I had ‘good seats’ that came with my cheaper M&G package. They were actually bad. I couldn’t see Britney well (maybe it’s also because Im short-sighted). I ended up getting floor tickets for my other M&G so I could see her close.

Anyway the second M&G was great. She remembered me. I was shocked. I showed her my new tattoo with the dates I met her and she said it was beautiful. Then we took the picture (I asked her to pretend she was giving me a kiss on the cheek). It was very strange but my second time meeting her I was more nervous than the first.

The next time I met her was incredible. I walked up to her to say hi and she said “I know you!” and I said “yeah remember my tattoo?” and she screamed “yes!” like she was excited. When I showed her she looked at it carefully and said “wow it looks great” and I said thank you. She told me “Your eyes are very beautiful. You look like a cat. I’m jealous. I’ve always wanted cat eyes.” and that’s when I died and all I could say was thank you. We took the picture (silly face pose) and then I asked for a hug and she said “yeah!”.

My fourth time was weird. It was a tough day for me and I was kind of out of it and I had my mind all over the place. I actually don’t remember it as well as the others. I told her about how my boyfriend had just arrived from Spain to see the show with me and she was like “oh wow that’s so nice he came all the way here.” I remember this was the time we were told we couldn’t ask for a hug so I guess that made me a bit mad too.

The next time I met her was after the VMAs, so I asked if she had fun and told her she looked gorgeous. I asked her for her favorite place to eat in Las Vegas. She thought about it for a while, and then she said Sushi Samba. She said “I don’t know why I forgot, I just couldn’t remember the name” or something along the lines. So I said thanks and that of course I would go there to see how it is.
Two days later I told her how Sushi Samba was (Its really expensive so I didn’t buy a lot and just starved myself that day). It’s soo good no wonder its Britney’s favorite. She said “I’m glad you liked it sweetie.” I’d rather keep to myself the other thing I said to her but she was very nice when I told her.

The last time I was with my boyfriend, and before the M&G I had asked Felicia if she could be in the pic with us. The first time I asked she screamed “NOOOO Im gonna ruin your picture!” and after that she asked me like 100 times if it was okay for her to be in the picture. When it was time to meet Britney, she asked me how I was and I introduced my boyfriend to her. She said with a huge smile on her face “nice to meet you” to him. After that it was funny because we were 4 posing for the picture and the backdrop is tiny, so finding the right positions was hard. After we finally took the picture, I told Britney it was my last M&G (she automatically went “awww”) and I thanked her for having such a good time every time I met her and for being so nice and she said “you too!” Then she said “I hope your boyfriend likes the show” and turned to him to say “have you seen the show before?” He had already seen it 6 times so he said that and she replied “oh so you’re good, you’re like a pro now” and smiled. I laughed a bit and then I thanked her again for everything, shook her hand and said it was nice to meet her and she replied you too (she says that to everyone though, I know).

I just want to add that I don’t think Britney is my friend, I don’t see myself as a better fan than any other, and I don’t think I’m part of team Britney. Please think before you post because what you say does affect people. Also, a HUGE thank you to Britney-Galaxy for letting me share my story! You can follow me on Instagram and twitter at @Kingnacio"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą