2015 m. rugsėjo 29 d., antradienis

Nauja Britney gerbėjos susitikimo istorija


Britney gerbėja Rachel Schell pasidalino su mumis visais savo susitikimo su atlikėja "Piece Of Me" koncerto metu istorija:

I met Britney Spears for the second time on 9.9.15. It was the best experience of my life!

Earlier that day, around noon when we went to pick up our VIP tickets, we saw Fe and Jamie! We talked to Fe for 30 minutes. She even recorded a video for me, reminding me not to be nervous for that night and just to be myself. J She is seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met!

That night, I asked to go last in the M&G lineup. I wanted to have as much time with Britney as possible. When I walked up behind the scaffolding she stands in front of, I could see her shadow- and I saw I got Ponytailney! I was SOOO excited! She had been killing it the past few shows with that ponytail! My stomach dropped and I suddenly got really nervous. I turned to Fe and said, “I can’t do it”. She immediately grabbed my shoulders and said “yes you can, you did it last year, you can do it again!” I quickly gathered myself and realized that this was my moment- and I was gonna make the best of it!

I came around the corner and there she was, so beautiful! Just like the first time, she took my breath away for a split second! Then, I held out my hand and introduced myself. “Hi Britney, I’m Rachel!” She lit up and said ‘Hi, so nice to meet you!”.I said, “you look so beautiful!” and she goes “you do too!” I showed her my Slave outfit, and she said, “this is as close to my outfit as I’ve ever seen, you did a great job!” Then she saw I had a headset on, and was like “oh my goodness, you even wore a headset! You are so adorable” AHH! Britney Spears, my idol, just called me adorable. Life made!

I then proceeded to show her my “new” tattoos, that I had gotten for her since I met her the first time. I showed her the My Prerogative one first. She LOVED it! She grabbed my arm and goes “oh my gosh, I LOVE this!” I said ”you do??” and she said “YES, I LOVE IT!!!”! So I started jumping up and down that she liked it so much, and she started cracking up! So did the rest of her team that was in the room! I then showed her my “not alone” behind my ear, and told her how much Alien has touched my life and how much it spoke to me. She said she was glad the song meant so much to me, and that it was one of her favorites too. J I told her it reminds me I’m never alone- no matter what situation I am in.

After that, she pointed ON my belly to my bellybutton ring, and said “I love your bellybutton ring, it’s so cute!” She then proceeded to pull up her own shirt and SHOW ME HER BELLY! She showed me how she had just a ring, no charm, and she goes “see, I don’t have a star like yours! I need one! I need to go buy one!” LOL- dying! I just saw the Queen’s amazing abs up close and personal! Wow!

Britney then asked me how old I was and where I was from. I told her that I was from Indiana and that I was 31, almost her age, and that I felt like I had grown up with her and her music. I told her once again (as I had last time), that she continues to inspire me everyday, not as Britney the performer, but Britney the person. I told her she has made me a better person, and that I was so proud to be a fan.

I then decided to end the M&G on a high note, and on my own terms. I told Britney I had an idea for a pose, and she said “of course!” Then we held hands and did the peace sign! It was the perfect moment. J Britney was so talkative this time, and her team seemed happy to have me there. Than she also told Anthony (from galaxy) to tell her she said “HI” which i thought was SO COOl, because I did not even mention his name! I have to tell everyone how blessed and lucky I am to have met my idol twice! I feel so happy and I am still on cloud 9. e I did not even mention his name! I am so happy to be a part of the Britney Army, and a fan of the best woman on earth! These 2 times I’ve met her have been the BEST days of my life. Thanks Britney Army, and Britney-Galaxy for posting my story! Love you all!


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą