2015 m. spalio 27 d., antradienis

Gerbėjo sukurta Britney produkcija


 Britney gerbėjas Nigel Cameron su visais mumis dalinasi atlikėjos vardo produkcijos idėja:

"I’m sharing this idea with you all because it’s really near to my heart. I’m hoping you love it because I created it with Britney, as well as all the fans, in mind.

A little about me, without boring you to tears…
I’m from Biloxi, MS and I create art that’s used for product designs. Everything I do is independent, no big company logos or brands on my resume (yet!). I’ve been pursuing this creative endeavor for 2 years now, after a long time of struggling with the “what is my purpose?” cloud hovering over my head. Some people in the Britney community online have seen some of my work and know that Britney is definitely my biggest inspiration (like 90% of the world, let’s be honest).

What’s special about this, though, is how it came to be and why I believe it should exist.

Being from Biloxi, I am only about 2 hours away from Kentwood, LA, aka the Mecca, Britney’s hometown. I’ve made the trip to Kentwood twice. Once in 2009, the day before opening night of the Circus tour in New Orleans (my first Britney concert). I went back in 2013 with a friend who traveled all the way from New York City to visit me and, of course, Kentwood.

During both trips I took tons of photos. Both times I couldn’t wait to see the “Welcome to Kentwood” sign. It’s truly a national treasure, I think we can all agree, because it also says “Home of Britney Spears.”

A few months after that trip in 2013 is when I started my journey of creative aspiration. That’s also when I started working on this piece. I looked back at my photos of the Kentwood sign, and I kept thinking of how important it was. That’s the place where it all began for Britney. I identify with this greatly because I’m also from a smaller, Southern area, and have big dreams.

I know that sign in Kentwood has been there for a long time. And I know so many fans aren’t able to see it for themselves. My goal was to breathe new life into the pride of Britney’s roots in a way that could be shared with everyone, including Britney. So, I took my photos and got to work (bitch).

I came up with several versions along the way and waited (impatiently) for myself to make it PERFECT. I haven’t been able to make the trip to Vegas yet. *moment of silence for the devastation* But, thanks to all the amazing fans I connect with online, I’ve been able to see pictures of the Britney store and her merchandise. This was the crowning detail that helped me complete my design. Seeing what the fans liked and seeing what Britney’s brand has evolved into, the inspiration hit an all-time high! I completely changed my original design and immediately fell in love with the outcome.

I know the odds of my design making it into the Britney store are slim. But I believe in this. I believe this should exist. And most of all, I BELIEVE IN TAKIN’ CHANCES! 😉

What I’m sharing are mock-ups of products I think are must’s for this particular design.

Legally I can’t really sell it (even tho people use her name and face all the time). So my goal was for her to see it and want it as a product!

Thanks so much to Anthony and Britney-Galaxy for the love and support. The fanbase wouldn’t be the same without you!"




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą