2015 m. spalio 22 d., ketvirtadienis

Marlo Kerr susitikimo su Britney istorija


Atsidavusi Britney gerbėja Marlo Kerr jau antrą kartą susitiko su atlikėja "Piece Of Me" koncerto metu. Ji su mumis visais pasidalino savo istorija:

On October 14, 2015 I met Britney Spears for a second time in Las Vegas, over a year after my first meet and greet in September of 2014. When I saw the prices of M&Gs drop, I knew that this was my opportunity for a re-do! For this M&G I planned to say more and mention that I was the fan that gave her the “Good Vibes” shirt back in May. So we finished the backstage tour with Fe, who is always so sweet and kind, and she agreed again to bring Britney another yoga shirt I found for her that said “We All Shine On” on it (I’m still praying each day I see new photos of her that she is wearing it! Fe mentioned that it took 2 years for Britney to wear the dress for the Boys/Perfume songs that Fe told her she loved, so I’m not holding my breath, but I’m not giving up either J).

Anyways, we finished the backstage tour and took our 15 minute break. I couldn’t believe I was going to be given a second chance at my dream! When I walked up to Britney, I introduced myself and mentioned I had seen her show 4 times and was from Buffalo, NY. Then I mentioned I had given her the “Good Vibes” shirt and I thanked her for wearing it and she smiled and nodded (I think she said something too, but I couldn’t hear exactly what she said, she is so soft spoken!). Then I asked if I could hold her hand for the picture and she said sure J We took the photo and I was ready to ask my planned question, “What does the tattoo on your hand mean?” She laughed and replied that it was an accident and she actually is looking into getting it removed! I couldn’t believe Britney was talking with me and making direct eye contact J Then I said I always thought it was about her children and she said “oh no”, still smiling. I asked for a quick hug and told her necklace was beautiful and she said “thank you” as I walked away. I still can’t believe I got an answer to a question I always wondered about directly from the queen herself J I couldn’t be happier with my second M&G experience! Thank you so much Britney for taking the time to respond to your fans and make them feel so appreciated! Love you Britney!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą