2016 m. vasario 18 d., ketvirtadienis

Christian susitikimo su Britney istorija


Jūsų dėmesiui visiškai šviežia Britney gerbėjo Christian susitikimo su pop dievaite istorija:

"It all happened so fast, my head is still spinning (in the most amazing way possible of course.) First we met up with Fe, who as we all know, is the sweetest, kindest, most lovely woman you will ever meet. We toured backstage, and walked down the catwalk. (I actually walked on the queen’s stage. Like, BRITNEY SPEARS’ STAGE. I felt unworthy and blessed at the same time.) We went up to the wardrobe room where we got to see all of her new sexy outfits. Even though I knew it was impossible, I was still secretly hoping and praying Britney would just casually stroll into the room but that obviously didn’t happen. Fe told us a lot of fun facts about the props, the band, the costumes, and lighting. She gave a little insight to what Britney’s main theme of the show is, earth, wind, water, and fire. We got to touch the props from MATM. Fe actually forced us to, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. Not that anyone would ever say no. Ever. It was a really great tour in the presence of other amazing Britney fans. After the tour ended, we met back up in the theater and eventually we were lead outside in a line and were told all the do’s and don’t’s by security and then by Fe. She encouraged us to say whatever we wanted to say to Britney and make sure we remember to tell her our names so she has something to remember us by. A few minutes later the time had arrived. I was third in line and when they called me up to wait behind the screen until it was my turn. I could see her silhouette and heard her beautiful laugh. I became weak in the knees, everything I had planned to say just vanished from my brain, my palms began to sweat, and then it was time to walk around the screen and meet Britney fucking Spears. As soon as I turned the corner she looked me right in the eyes. She literally looked like an angel. She’s always been drop dead beautiful but seeing her in person, standing right in front of me, looking me in the eyes, I was mesmerized. The only thing that could get out of my mouth at first was “Hi Britney.” She smiled and reached out her hand and said “Hi Sweetie, what’s your name?” I shit you not I almost forgot my name. MY NAME. After a few stumbles of my tongue I finally said “My name is Christian. It’s an honor to meet you. You look beautiful.” She thanked me and we turned to take the picture and as we did, I asked if she would be cool with mixing it up and flipping off the camera to which she said “Sure sweetie.” So we did, she shook my hand again, thanked me again, and I walked off. It was the most amazing minute of my life, I had a complete out-of-body experience. I can remember her face so clearly, the smell of her perfume (Maui Fantasy), every word she said and how she said it. Mostly I just remember meeting the sweetest girl on the planet. I didn’t know what to expect going into it, and after waiting 17 years for that moment I’ll admit I was a little scared I would be let down, but sure enough she was as sweet and beautiful as anyone would expect of her. Not to mention when she got on that stage, she KILLED IT more so than I’ve seen from her since The Onyx Hotel Tour. It was literally the best night of my life. This is why Britney always has been and always will be a legend.".

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą