2016 m. kovo 25 d., penktadienis

Charli XCX tiesiog "apsėsta" Britney


Atlikėja Charli XCX visuomet turi tik pačius geriausius atsiliepimus apie pop muzikos princesę Britney. Naujausiame savo interviu ji papasakojo, kad tiesiog yra "apsėsta" Britney"

"Singer Charli XCX admits she was “obsessed” with Britney Spears and the Spice Girls when she was younger. 
The 23-year-old singer credits the “Toxic” hitmaker with sparking her desire to be a pop star and she still thinks the star makes “great” music, reported Femalefirst. 
“I just started making my own songs and I made so many of them that I thought I wanted to show them to people. From when I was younger, I was always fascinated by Britney Spears. I was always obsessed with her when I was a kid. I think that’s what made me want to be in the music industry. I think her music is great.
”The “Boom Clap” hitmaker was also a big fan of the Spice Girls. 
“The Spice Girls were a big influence on me growing up, then Britney. Super, super pop stuff when I was younger, for sure."

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą