2016 m. balandžio 18 d., pirmadienis

Meghan Trainor: Britney yra mano karalienė


Naujausiame savo interviu su "Fuse", atlikėja Meghan Trainor ir vėl išreiškė didelę ir begalinę meilę mūsų Britney. Atlikėja atviravo apie tai, kad nuo pat vaikystės yra didelė Britney gerbėja:

We’re both ‘90s babies, which is probably why I can’t stop bumping to “Nø.” What were your favorite moments from that era? 
My family wasn’t into every award show, but I would make sure we popped it on when Britney was on! She was my queen, and Christina Aguilera too. *NYSNC was huge for our family. My brothers would dance in front of the TV just to be like them, and I would sit there and laugh because I was too embarrassed to dance. I swear I learned how to harmonize because of *NSYNC. I remember singing along with my headphones on and my brothers would be like, “You’re singing it wrong!”

I wrote an article last month about this awesome “Nø” mash-up with Britney Spears’ “Overprotected.” Have you seen it? 
Of course, I’ve been bumping it. I love it! I freaked out when I saw it, that’s like my dream. God, I want to meet her so bad and just tell her that she’s my everything.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą