2016 m. balandžio 23 d., šeštadienis

Susitikimo su Britney istorija


Jūsų dėmesiui nauja Britney gerbėjos Rachel Schell susitikimo su pop muzikos princese istorija:

"met Britney Spears for the third time on April 13th, 2016! I still had a bit of nerves meeting her, but I was much more calm this time around 🙂 
I had done costumes for my previous two photos, so this time I went with a simple two piece pale pink and sparkly dress! I picked it bc it reminded me of a dress she would wear performing ‘Everytime’. 
I went almost last, with my best friend being the only person right behind me. I walked around the corner feeling super confident, and then I forgot to introduce myself! LOL! The main reason why I forgot was because Britney lit up when I walked around the corner, like she recognized me! (fingers crossed haha). 
I thanked her for the handwritten card she sent me with show tickets, and told her I would be back in August. She told me she was glad I liked the card and she was happy I was coming back! I then told her thank you, for everything. I explained to her that I couldn’t put it into words, but that she should just know she has gotten me through a LOT in life. I also told her that her faith inspires me. She smiled and made a cute face and said “I’m so glad I could help you”. 
I then showed her my “not alone” tattoo for Alien that I have behind my ear, and told her what that song meant to me. She loved it! For our pic, I didn’t a pose in mind, so Brit pulled me close, and it turned out great! I am SO happy with my experience once again, and I CAN’T WAIT to do it again! 
They say don’t meet your heroes, but mine is amazing and I’m so glad I did. 🙂 
Special shout out to Fe, who always makes me feel calm and is so sweet! Thank you, Fe! 🙂"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą