2016 m. balandžio 26 d., antradienis

Susitikimo su Britney istorija


Jūsų dėmesiui dar viena nauja susitikimo su Britney istorija. Ja su mumis dalinasi atlikėjos gerbėja Marlene Amasser:

"Hi, I’m Marlene, I am a 22 year old from Austria. The meet and greet took place on the 6th April 2016 and it was my second one. My first one was on the 14th February 2015. 
Meeting Britney was a childhood dream of mine. Ever since 1999 (I was 6 years old) when I heard BOMT, I was an immediate fan and fell in love with Britney.From this very moment I told my mom that I wan to meet her one day!! 
I do not love Britney for only her music and her voice, I love her because she is just like us. The only difference is that she is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. It is amazing how relatable she is. 
Now, back to the 6th April: I am here again with 2 of my friends (both are not Britney fans), we had come a long way to see Britney, the flight from Austria is 14 hours! I wore a beautiful rose coloured dress with glitter stones, that I purchased for the meet, I had styled my hair and my make up was from Original Diva in Las Vegas, I wanted to look my best for Britney. I was really nervous the whole day. Then, finally the clock struck 18:30 and it was time for the backstage tour with the beautiful, lovely FE. 
It was so cool to see the Backstage tour again. Eventually, it was tome, it was 20:30 and I was waiting in a line to meet Britney….. 
My heart was beating wildly and I was almost in tears, I could not breathe, OMG, I was up next! Then the moment happened again BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS was standing in front of ME and she looked sooooo beautiful! 
My mind was all over the place and I was thinking: Come on Marlene, show her your 4 brit inspired tattoos (I was too shy to show them to her last year) 
I said, ‘Hi Birtney I’m from Austria,’ and then showed her my tattoos. She replied with, ‘OMG, you’re so sweet, that’s awesome.’ I think she was almost crying, her eyes was shining and she was smiling. I think she said so much more but, it was like a dream, I could not focus, It was like it was not real. I asked her if we could hold hands in the photo!! 
Before I left the stage her manager, Larry Rudolph, wanted to see my tattoos too! This was so cool, he liked them too. 
When it was all over, I was soooo fucking happy, I cried. I cannot describe the feeling. The show was EPIC and Britney was STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY! 
I also went to the show on the 8th April (standing area). 
So this was my story. Can’t wait to go back to Vegas and meet Brit again in 2017! I would also like to say that I love the Barmy and I feel like we are one big family. Thank you Britney-Galaxy and Anthony for featuring my story!!"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą