2016 m. rugsėjo 19 d., pirmadienis

Britney "VMA 2016" koncertinio kostiumo laimėtoja


Susipažinkite su Victoria Normand, kuri laimėjo Britney sceninį kostiumą, kuri ji vilkėjo "VMA 2016" apdovanojimų metu. "Britney-Galaxy" puslapiui pavyko pasikalbėti su nugalėtoja. Mergina atskleidė ką reiškia apsirengti pačios pop muzikos princesės vilkėta kostiumą:

“My mom was a huge Britney fan, and so I grew up being a Britney fan as well. When my mom saw that Britney was doing a fundraiser to help those affected by the flood in our home state of Louisiana, she made a donation. She really wanted to support Britney’s efforts, but we never really expected to win. Imagine our shock and excitement when we became the official winners of Britney’s VMA outfit!”
“I am currently a student at LSU, and anyone from Louisiana knows that LSU football is a big deal! [Just] not as big of a deal to me as our hometown hero, Britney.”
“While it may seem silly to some, this prize has brought so much joy to so many of my friends that were affected by the flood. It is a perfect distraction from the challenging realities of rebuilding their lives. Many of them can’t wait to come and see it in person, and they are just so happy for me. More important than any excitement from the outfit is the amazing fundraising that Britney did to help those directly affected by the flood. I can’t even imagine what it feels like to see your whole life thrown out on your front lawn, but if I can be even a small part of helping people to recover then my heart is full. And I got a pretty amazing outfit in the process! This is an experience that my mom and I will never forget, and it made us love Britney even more. #louisianaproud”

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą