2016 m. rugsėjo 12 d., pirmadienis

Susitikimo su Britney istorija


Jūsų dėmesiui dar viena nauja susitikimo su Britney istorija, kuria dalinasi Lindsay Jennings:

"So this passed week was my second time meeting Britney and it was incredible! It started off with me and my mom heading over to meet Fe for the tour. I gave Fe my gift for Britney and she was just as sweet as I remembered! The tour was amazing and I had so much fun listening to Fe talk about all of Britney’s rituals, outfits and props! We headed up to her costume room which I found so interesting and got to meet her costume team who help sew her outfits and design them! They were super funny and laughed at Fe’s jokes. After the tour, we were told to meet back after 15 minutes or so to line up for the meet and greet. My nerves took over but this time I felt much more excited and confident! I met a super sweet girl in line who was also a huge Britney fan and helped calm her before the meet and greet! She thanked and said ” I don’t know what I’d do without you!” When it was my turn to go up, I showed Fe my nails I had designed that said “I love glory” and she said ” you HAVE to show Britney, her son Preston helped think of the album!” As I walked up, I saw Lexie and Britney’s sons! They were adorable and ran around! I waved at Britney and she smiled and wrapped her arm around me. I showed her my nails and she goes “OH MY GOD THEYRE BEAUTIFUL” and held my hands out as she read them! She said thank you in her adorable voice. Robin then asked to see my nails and asked how old I was. We ended up re doing the photo because she began talking to me the first time the photo took! As I walked off I couldn’t have been more proud about what had happened! Especially because she wore a Pokemon shirt! I can’t wait to go back one day and re live this experience"

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą