2017 m. birželio 26 d., pirmadienis

Britney interviu Izraelio leidiniui "Ynet"


Britney davė naują intervių Izraelio leidiniui "Ynet". Interviu metu atlikėja papasakojo apie savo karjerą ir pirmąją kelionę į Izraelį:

Britney Jean Spears who's on her way to Israel and to the age of 36, is an anomaly when it comes to the international concerts coming to Israel this year. Somewhere between young boppers (Justin Bieber, 'Lil Dicky, Lali Espósito) and rock legends such as Aerosmith, Tom Jones, and Rod Stewert, is the undisputable queen of pop, who ruled the late 90's and early 2000's. A musical icon that's been crushed between the X generation and the millennials, the biggest pop star Since Madonna and 'till Beyonce.
Even if she was once compared to Christina Aguilera, the differences were always clear: Aguilera had the abilities, the genie, and the vocal range, but the one who was set to take the pop royalty throne and will forever mark the transformation from guitars and ballads to looks, choreography, dance, and production is Britney. Bitch.

"I look at women and people that inspire me, and that's what keeps me relevant" she replies on the phone from Bangkok when she's asked how to survive in an industry where your expiry date is similar to that of mayonnaise in direct sunlight. "There are lots of people I admire and get inspired of. I sometimes follow them. I mean, I'm not a follower, I'm a leader and I guide myself. I'm not perfect and I sometimes doubt myself too, but I think working around good people and keeping them around me is very important".
Do you think you're an inspiration to new artists today? Are you their Madonna? 
"I hope I am! I really do. All I can do is do my best and hope people find it interesting and get inspired. I'm very hardworking and I know what I bring to the table, so I hope people will get inspired.
In all your years in the spotlight, you never visited Israel. How do you picture it? 
"Honestly, I don't know what to expect. Three of my best friends just visited two weeks ago, ironically, and they said it was just unbelievable. So I'm kind of excited towards it. I heard so many interesting stories".
Did you get to watch Wonder Woman? Gal Gadot is our newest national treasure. 
"I don't usually go watch films in the theater, but I heard it was really good and I'm very interested to see it. My kids really want to go actually".
Talking about kids, when you see young pop artists going through what you did, what advice would you give them? Or young Britney? 
"Basically, just believe in yourself, don't care about what other people think, follow your heart and that's all you can do.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą