2018 m. sausio 29 d., pirmadienis

Britney gerbėjos susitikimo istorija


Britney gerbėja Jennifer Vivas pasidalino net dviem savo susitikimo su pop muzikos princese istorijomis. Kviečiu pasiskaityti.

This was my very first meet and greet with my Queen!!! I was literally shaking, afraid to ask her for a hug, they tell you on the tour you can’t touch, hug or kiss her so I straight up offer to shake my hand and told her my name, then I asked her if we could do a fun pose and she said “Of course” so this pose came out and I loved it, because of how we angled ourselves the photographer shot a the end of the backdrop so I had to crop the picture short but I love how we both look. After the photo was shot all I could say to her was “You’re so beautiful, I love you, I love you so much, I love you” I walked out of there saying I love you non-stop 🤣, she was so sweet she said “Aw Thank you” She is the best!! I can’t way to meet her again!!!

This was my second meet and greet with Britney and it was awesome!! I came out from behind the backdrop singing Oops I did it again, changed the lyrics to relate to my trip and she was so pleased!!! She said: “ Awww you’re so sweet” “I love your outfit!!! She was so gorgeous, I cant even describe how amazing this day was!!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą