2018 m. vasario 6 d., antradienis

Susitikimo su Britney istorija


Walid Kushtoban pasidalino su visais savo susitikimo su Britney istorija. Galbūt ateityje ir mums taip pasiseks:

It took me 18 years to meet this GORGEOUS soul and every second of it was far away from reality!! I congratulated her on her big win at the people choice awards, we talked about the gift I wanted to give her 5 years ago at the Femme Fatal tour (Painting with her kids names in Arabic Calligraphy Sean and Jayden ) but I couldn’t since I missed my meet and greet opportunity during the femme fatale tour as I mixed up the dates. I thanked her for retweeting my make me dance video and thinking my dance moves were flawless ! Then it was gift time, gave fee the painting from 5 years back along with a new Sowervski dress from the amazing AAVVA Designers Ahmad Mar & Vincenzo Visciglia which they did specially for her! She was sooo touched about what happened to me 5 years back and couldn’t be more thankful for the dress such a humble QUEEN! She was so kind and couldn’t be more welcoming, we laughed about my tattoos since I have all her tattoos at the exact same spot and color (even Larry her manager thought I was crazy) when the security told me it was about time to leave, we decided to do a cool pose rather than a normal boring picture. So I asked her to pretend to kiss me while I have a shocked face and yes she couldn’t contain herself laughing at my request!! Finally before leaving (since no one was allowed to touch her) I asked her for a hug and with all cuteness she said “AWW for sure sweetie” with a sweet kiss to top it all … Thank you for always being an inspiration, the sweetest person on EARTH, my dance MENTOR and simply ICONIC!!! DREAM CHECKED <3 bitch="" britney="" i="" it="" s="">

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą