2018 m. kovo 11 d., sekmadienis

Ian Kirkpatrick pasidalino mintimis apie Britney


Muzikos prodiuseris Ian Kirkpatrick, kuris prodiusavo Britney dainą "If I'm Dancing", pasidalino savo mintimis apie bendradarbiavimą kartu su pop muzikos žvaigžde:

Finally, what was it like working with Britney Spears?
Oh my god. Even thinking about it makes me crazy. The track for “If I’m Dancing” was actually made three years before a song was written on it. It just sat on a hard drive forever and then I played it for [co-writers] Simon Wilcox and Chantal Kreviazuk. I did get to go into the studio for Britney to do the vocals and I took an anti-anxiety medication before because I was absolutely freaking the fuck out. It was crazy when she was on the mic, and to hear her voice in the studio and all her little nuances and all the little rasps in her voice, you know? That shit is insane. I tried to use everything. I tried to get her laughing so I could have little samples of that. She was like an artist that just got signed. She was so happy and so fucking cute.

She doesn’t go in for long, right?
She comes in. She knows what she wants to do. The thing is, she doesn’t have to stay long because she’s a pro when it comes to being vocal produced. You’ll say, “Try it like this,” and she’ll just do it. There’s no ego, she just fucking delivers. She’s a real one.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą