2018 m. rugpjūčio 20 d., pirmadienis

Britney interviu žurnalui "British Vogue"


Viename iš naujausių savo intervių žurnalui "British Vogue", Britney papasakojo apie savo grožio procedūras, sportą ir kitus dalykus.

On fragrance
I haven’t put out a fragrance in a very, very long time and I wanted to do something different. It’s empowering, I like the name of it, it’s basically no judgment. I like that when you’re wearing it you feel confident and that’s the message that it sends. I have a good group of people around me and I have my kids, so I’ll even ask them what they like so I can open my mind to different things and what people feel. I’m pretty proud of it and a lot of my friends and family like it too.

On her different beauty personas 
I like it when I change it up and there’s no specific character, you know? When there’s a bunch of different characters involved. I think one character is kind of boring and that’s what most people do for videos and stuff like that. So I think “Toxic” is one of my favourite looks because it was like a superhero and imagination type thing. There were so many superheroes she turned into, kind of like a superwoman. So it’s kinda cool.

On make-up 
I like to experiment with different things. I like to use mascara but for a show I’ll darken it up. I think it’s fun to use different pale shades and pinks in eyeshadows. I like a kind of gothic look in most situations but I think it’s better to use light colours to open up your eyes.

On her ultimate beauty advice 
Less is more. I don’t really like a lot of make-up. I have to do that for my show, for presentation, but in my day-to-day life I’m a T-shirt kind of girl. Because I have to wear so much make-up in the shows, when I’m off I wear mascara and that’s it. Too Faced’s Better Than Sex is my favourite.

On fitness and health 
There’s beautiful gyms at each place I go to – the place I’m at now actually has a spectacular gym – so I do go to the gym but then my show is such a workout in itself too! And I love spas. I have a really great place that I usually go to where they do everything.

On skincare 
I like toners. I’m all about a good astringent toner before I put my moisturiser on. I can’t just put moisturiser on – I have breakouts because I work out. I don’t actually get zits or acne, I just get these red marks where it’s, like, about to break out and it shows up like a rash on the side of my face. So I like for it to feel like zingy clean with astringent. Then I like La Mer – I think it’s beautiful – but I haven’t founds an astringent that goes with La Mer yet, actually. I usually use Elizabeth Arden astringent, or I use Neutrogena… I use a couple of different astringents actually. And I love to play with products too

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą