2018 m. spalio 19 d., penktadienis

Britney mums ruošia visiškai nauja "Domination" programą


Britney trumpai pakomentavo tai, kad ji ruošiasi naujos rezidencijos "Britney: Domination" pradžiai ir ruošia mums visiškai naują programą. Atlikėja nori, kad naujas šou būtų dar stipresnis ir įdomesnis, negu buvo prieš tai "Piece Of Me".

“I am so happy to be returning to my second home – Las Vegas!” said Britney. “I’m working on a brand-new show and I’m so excited for my fans to see it! It’s going to be so much fun being back on stage and I can’t wait to perform at Park Theater.”
An official press release states that Britney’s new show will “embody her strong, take-charge attitude when she returns to the city with her new show” and that it is “designed to give her fans and concertgoers an immersive experience, this show will bring them closer to the excitement than ever before as they party, dance and sing along to her amazing catalogue of hit songs.”

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą